Sign in to follow this  
ericrosenquist

PlatformPro and Carousel

ericrosenquist

I am looking to populate the carousel on my "single post page" with the images from my posts. I have tried the "Pagelines Meta Settings -Carousel Section" for each post and set them to use "Post Thumbnails" and what I get is the feature images from all the posts as opposed to the thumbnails from the images attached to the posts. Any ideas? Or should I link my web site so you can see what I am talking about? Maybe I am not using the carousel right and someone could direct me to what I need to do. Thanks! Eric

timlinson

I'm not sure there's an automatic way of doing this. "Post Thumbnails" is just a carousel setting that pulls in all posts.. it doesn't really matter that you select it on a single post page's meta settings. The only way to do this that I know of is to manually create a new gallery that has the images of that page.

ericrosenquist

Yeah I currently have galleries attached to the blog posts. I was thinking that it would be neat just to have them populate the carousel and give people the chance to scroll through them that way. Thank you for the response though!