Sign in to follow this  
peterpillsbury

Subnav Active? - I Blog Pro 4

peterpillsbury

I Would like to make the subnav stay active after clicking on it. Either it was active and I deleted it or it was never part of this theme? Similar to this: ` #nav li a:active{ background: #2a2a2a url(../images/nav-sprite-black.png) repeat-x 0 0px; } ` only need something like this. however when I add it doesn't work, probably because there's nothing being told to look for it: ` #subnav li a:active{ background: #2a2a2a url(../images/nav-sprite-black.png) repeat-x 0 0px; } ` Thanks!

catrina
I Would like to make the subnav stay active after clicking on it. Either it was active and I deleted it or it was never part of this theme?
By "stay active" do you mean that you want it to remain on the page? It should still be on the page even after clicking on a link that's inside it...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

peterpillsbury

Stay active meaning "Highlighted" so you know what page your on after getting to it. Initial state one color, rollover state another color and then Active a third color after you have clicked on it, page loads and then it stays the active color. Thanks!

cmunns

Peter you got a link to the site?

peterpillsbury
Not sure i need this answered anymore. I now use platform pro dev which Rocks!