Sign in to follow this  
barroca

language/forum [frontpage] `day`, 'minutes'etc

barroca

Hello I`m working in translation to portuguese [brasil] all pagelines .pot. But ... in frontpage and topic I found a mystery [to me, of course ;) ] When have a date the bbpress returns words like 'day', 'minutes'etc I can't see this definition in language files [.pot and .po] I search in codex and found this http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/date_i18n# to date function... Seaching in _postlist.php I see

<div class="post_meta"><?php printf( __('Posted %s', FTDOMAIN), bb_datetime_format_i18n( bb_get_post_time( array( 'format' => 'timestamp' ) ) ) ); ?></div>

But I don't know how I setup this to portuguese-br [pt_BR] ... any ideas? In fact I don't know if this problem will be solved in this php ... Thanks in advance All the best joao barroca @in time: if you need see visit www.joaobarroca.net/forum

Andrew

bbpress uses a slightly different set of functions... did you look through the actual bbpress options?

barroca

Hi arpowers, First of all thanks for your reply. And yes I use last bbpress and already setup time zone and hour/php But the english still there. :(