Sign in to follow this  
onkbott

WP 3.1.2 weird error Issue setting layout a

onkbott

after an automatic upgrade of WP, the only thing i see is "Issue setting layout a" text on both admin interface and site itself .. (www.runfree.cz) any ideas, please? thanks a million!

onkbott

and i fund this in the error log: [Thu May 05 17:31:01 2011] [error] [client 78.80.14.48] FastCGI: server "/srv/www/runfree.cz/php-fcgi/php-fcgi" stderr: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/www/runfree.cz/web/www/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 187 [Thu May 05 17:31:01 2011] [error] [client 78.80.14.48] FastCGI: server "/srv/www/runfree.cz/php-fcgi/php-fcgi" stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /srv/www/runfree.cz/web/www/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/library.functions.php on line 199

cmunns

Did you try resetting the layout in your layout editor settings?

cmunns

Oh i see. That is very strange I've never seen that before. I would ask your hosting company to roll back to a backup for you.

onkbott

well. I moved on .. a bit. i deleted the PlatformPro folders from the "themes" folder in WP and was able to log into backend, activate different theme. but when I reupload PlatformPro themes to the server they dont work making the very same error as before.. im starting to believe there is some kind of curse

catrina

Have you tried only uploading one Platform theme at a time (i.e. uploading PlatformPro first and checking if it works)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

onkbott

yep. tried removing both and adding them one by one, tried adding just platformpro (without base) and this all generates same result: once activated both frontend and backend go to "Issue setting layout a" mode.. currents status is: WP works fine, all the content is there, all other themes work (tried four or five). the only thing that breaks everything is platform pro activation. time for desperate panic? prayers? php gods invocations?