Sign in to follow this  
maxnerb

Customizing Platformpro

maxnerb

- Under the main menu there is a thin dark line, how can I extend it to end with the page canvas? Could you give me the CSS for it (I am using firebug but I was not able to find the line)? - How can I adapt the 404 page? Thereo is only a very small mistake in translation, bur I didn't translate that? Can you tell me where that translation can be found? The domain is the following: http://www.praxis-nerb.de/wordpress/ Best regards Max

catrina
Under the main menu there is a thin dark line, how can I extend it to end with the page canvas? Could you give me the CSS for it (I am using firebug but I was not able to find the line)?
The CSS selector you're looking for is #nav_row.
How can I adapt the 404 page? Thereo is only a very small mistake in translation, bur I didn't translate that? Can you tell me where that translation can be found?
Are you using a translation plugin to translate your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

maxnerb

Hello Catrina, thanks for your answers, Unfortunately I was not able to do what I wanted to. My CSS knowledge is very limited you have to know... I just want this border to be displayed at a 100% page canvas width, do you have any idea how to do this? The other thing: No, I'm not using a translation plugin, I just use a german wordpress edition Thanks Max

catrina

To extend the border underneath the navigation, add this CSS:

#nav_row {width: 980px; margin-left: -10px;}

You can install and activate a translation plugin (like one of those listed here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=translation&sort=) to translate your 404 page.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

maxnerb

thanks a lot Catrina that worked pretty well, Maybe you should automatically subscribe the one who posts a topic because the button is very tiny and it can be hard to find your topic again if you cant remember the headline anymore... Best regards Max