Sign in to follow this  
lietus

Side Bar 2 WIDTH BUG

lietus

my "Default Layout Mode" -left side bar - Configure Layout Dimensions: 240px/720px on same page i have right side bar visible and width =320px (firebug) so ho to make all my SB1 and SB2 the same width "240px"?

ricardo

Hi! Have you tried the doing it in PlatformPro Settings > Layout Editor > Configure Layout Dimensions? Ricardo

lietus
:) YEs. here is my global settings my "Default Layout Mode" settings -left side bar -Configure Layout Dimensions: 240px/720px

ricardo

No, I mean going to PlatformPro Settings > Layout Editor > Configure Layout Dimensions, selecting the layout with 2 columns on the left and adjust the width of each to 240px! Ricardo

lietus

Dear Ricardo. Yes, That's Exactly What I Meant. under PlatformPro Settings > Layout Editor > Configure Layout : i have -left side bar - Configure Layout Dimensions: 240px/720px

lietus

on actual page i have "General Page Setup" / Content Section - Select Layout Mode (optional) : one Sidebar on right

cmunns

Screenshot of your layout editor for both the left sidebar one and right sidebar one?

ricardo

Dmitriy, You are editing the wrong layout. You have to click the 2nd and 3rd icon to edit the one sidebar column left and one sidebar column right. Ricardo

lietus

Dear Ricardo. it doesn't work. i just need right side bar for 2-3 pages form 12 and if i make This settings PlatformPro edding 320px side bar. it's PlutformPro a BUG. as for now i have to do this :(((( to overvrite 640px and 320px .one-sidebar-right #pagelines_content #column-main, .one-sidebar-right .wmain, .one-sidebar-right #buddypress-page #container { width: 720px !important; } .one-sidebar-right #pagelines_content #sidebar-wrap, .one-sidebar-right #buddypress-page #sidebar-wrap, .one-sidebar-right #pagelines_content #sidebar1, .one-sidebar-right #buddypress-page #sidebar1 { width: 240px !important; }

lietus

Dear Ricardo! Please accept my best wishes! Thank you for you Outstanding support and effort!!! Best, Dmitriy

ricardo

You're welcome =) Ricardo