Sign in to follow this  
slesage

Strange problem with iBogPro 3 when posting from Feeder

slesage

Hi guys, First of all, a simple question : How do I know what's the most recent version of the iBlogPro theme ? I bought it and currently have iBlogPro3 3.5.1 installed, so I hope that's the most recent one. Now for my real problem. I use Feeder from Reinvented Software to produce my Podcast feed (http://www.reinventedsoftware.com/feeder/). This application can also create a blogpost in your WP blog. But when I do that, apparenlty all < signs get removed. So a <p> tag in my post becomes p>. At first I thought it was an issue with feeder, but I'm only having this issue on the site which runs the iBlogPro theme and not on other sites. Is this a known problem / anything I could do to fix it ? Regards, Stefaan

jnoh

Hey Stefaan, iBlogPro is at version 3.6.3 We post announcements of updates on our twitter. The theme shouldn't affect the posts getting placed by the feeder software (but I could be wrong). Are the wp versions the same? And do you have any differences in plugins between each of the sites? Try deactivating all the plugins on your iBlogPro site and see if that fixes the problem. Let me know if that fixes the issue.