Sign in to follow this  
jamiewalden

Condensing featured slider width, adding sidebar

jamiewalden

Hey guys, I'm not at all versed in CSS code and I thoroughly appreciate any help that can be offered. Using Pagelines Pro, what do I need to add into the custom code box to make my slider about about 640 px and aligned left? (640px is the width of my main content area below the slider.) I'd also like for the the translucent black overlay and text to condense along with the slider so I'm not forced to only use the left justified option. Lastly, once that is accomplished, how do I make a sidebar be able to appear to the right of the featured slider? Site: blog.americandatanetwork.com

ricardo

Hi Jamie! There are several similar threads here, some of them offering more/better insight and alternatives like this one: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/8771 What you want is no small change. The featured slider alone needs a lot of changes, then you need to edit the templates to place it inside the content and hopefully it will work! =) Ricardo Like I said there, doing that means crippling the featured slider. that is no simple