Sign in to follow this  
fintan

Can't find control for shadow line on Feature box

fintan

Hi Newbie question, apologies. I've looked and looked in the Design Control and the CSS but just cant find the control for the line (shadow I think) under the feature section. All help really appreciated Thanks -- Fintan

Kate

Hi Fintan, While not in option in Design Control, you can easily edit it with CSS. Hopefully I understood you correctly. Try this code:

#feature-footer{border:none;}

fintan

Hi Kate Thanks for the reply, tried that but it doesn't seem to affect the line, here's a pic of the offending article! BgMhf.jpg Thanks again for your help. -- Fintan

fintan

Hi Catrina Thanks for the suggested code, unfortunately it's not getting rid of the line either. Most strange! Thanks agian really appreciate your help. -- Fintan

artemesia66

It looks like you're using a background graphic. Any chance that either that line is in your graphic, or that the graphic is just a pixel or two short of the height of the feature box? You can adjust the height of the feature box in the Feature Settings tab.

fintan

Hi Janet Nice lateral thinking there...thought you might have cracked it, but unfortunately no line still persists. Thanks for your help, really appreciate everyones sugestions -- Fintan

artemesia66

is there a url where we could see it?

Kate

Hey Fintan, Took a while but I found it :)

#feature_slider .fix{border:none !important;}

fintan

Hurrah!!! Thanks you so much Kate, that was divin' me nuts! Thanks too to Janet and Catrina for all the time and effort put in on my behalf, really appreciated. Loving PP hopefully as I get more familiar with it I can put something back in to the forum too :) -- Fintan