Sign in to follow this  
mcn6097bvr

How To add link and target _blank to callout

catrina

This is the topic you're looking for: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/6849 Also, to add a link, you'll need to go to Settings > Template Setup and at the bottom, there is a place to add a destination URL.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mcn6097bvr

This is very confusing. The topic to which you direct me seemed to be about creating a button in the callout. I just want a link. It also said that it can't be done. Then it said how to do it, even though it can't be done :) Then below that you wrote about adding the link at the bottom of the template settings page and that does not work either. I cannot understand why I cannot just add an simple HREF tag and get it to work.

catrina

If you're using PlatformPro, you should be able to add a link to the callout image at the bottom of Template Setup. Is this not showing up for you?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

easybusiness

Hi I have put a link into the callout section. template set up/ "Enter the link destination (URL)" but on my site you can't click any part of the call out section to go to the page. Site is easybusiness.ie Thank-you Frazer.

Kate

Hi Frazer, Would you please start a new thread with your question? Thank you...