Sign in to follow this  
smurik

Galleries/hyperlinking

smurik

Everytime I insert a gallery and use the slideshow option nothing appears. Also, when I use the image browser the images don't line up correctly. You can see an example of it at http://radartothescene.com/2011/05/03/2011-met-ball/ Also, when I try to hyperlink something I have to always switch over to html view.

cmunns

How are you inserting the gallery? is this the NextGen plugin or the default WP gallery? Any more info you can provide would be great.

cmunns

You may want to check with them about it. Also, is it via the shortcode? You don't have any js errors so I don't think there is a theme conflict.

smurik

OK thanks. Any idea why I can't hyperlink from my post when it's in visual mode?

cmunns

Are you using the WYSIWIG? It should work fine. Often switching between the two though will strip tags

smurik

I only switch to html view when I can't hyperlink from visual view. Can you please explain WYSIWIG?

catrina

Try to avoid switching from HTML to normal view and vice versa. The appearance of the post will not change if you do this. If you are going to insert a link, do it in visual mode but don't switch to HTML mode after that. Just update the post right away and then preview it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse