Sign in to follow this  
deputycat

How do I have my links show up on the right side of my Iblog?

cmunns

You need to go to the widgets section under the appearance tab in the wordpress backend. From there you should drag and drop the "Links" widget to the sidebar area on the right.

deputycat

I have done this. It still appears at the bottom. I have searched high and low for any settings that might move it to the side. I am at a loss at this point and i really do not want to switch to the white house blog. I move the widgets back and forth and nothing

deputycat

I installed the subscribe button to the side bar just fine, And now, even the blog feed is now moved to the bottom of the page. ?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Andrew

hi, looks like you might be creating a markup break somehow. Are you adding titles to all your widgets? (could be a space) Also, are you running Firebug for Firefox for inspection purposes?

deputycat

I moved the widgets around in a different order on the sidebar. Its seemed to work. not sure why but it made a difference a finally listed the remaining items on the side bar that were showing up on the bottom of the page. Thanks for the help, and now I have FireBug!!

jnoh

deputycat. Make sure all of your text widgets have titles. Otherwise it causes an error in the code.

deputycat

Thanks you, I am likely going to purchase this theme. My son who is 14 used the theme and made 3 sales with a new affiliate product. He wrote all his own articles and his site is on pace to make $300-500 per month and go up from there. then will ad Adsense later. He had the option of many free themes but like this one. (check come to me lol) theaffiliatecodereview.info example of how it cam be used for affiliate marketers, I assume its not really Page Lines niche. Check out his site, its his first time making sales after messing around with themes for some time. I think the themes are user friendly and that why I recommend them for clients. FYI Great Stuff