Sign in to follow this  
adminuni

Change comment box background color

adminuni

Someone else posted looking for help with this as well. Does anyone know how to specifically change only the color for the comments box. The color of the boxes for the other primary elements is fine, I only want to change the comment box. Maybe some css I can input into the custom code field. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Kate

Hi Joey, Try this:

#pl_comments{background:/*color here*/}

penny772

I need to add a border to only one of my categories of boxes. How do i do this? thanks

catrina

Penny, to clarify: which category of boxes do you want to adjust? Can you post a live link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

penny772

yes catrina here is it http://latrobefineartgallery.com.au I want to be able to highlight only certain boxes of the jewellery and not andy of my other ones like the post cards artworks etc. Also i just created a child theme and its put every page into my nav bar. I have checked on the menu page and all is where it should be can u suggest anything please.

timlinson

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but you can try this in platformpro > settings > custom code > custom css: ` .page-id-84 .eStore-fancy3 { border: 2px solid; padding: 20px; } `

penny772

thanks tim that is great and my explanations are shocking :) I have categories of boxes ranging from artworks, postcards, jewellery, prints most of these are on different pages but they are all BOXES I would like to put a border around the artwork boxes and not to have borders show up n every box throughout the site. Having said that I am still going to us tims suggestion.