Sign in to follow this  
leukerder

Facebook Fan Page Creation

leukerder

Hello, I am wondering, since i cannot adjust the page width to 520px. How can i customize PlatformPro so i can make a canvas page for my FB app? max width for fb is 520px. Thanks in advance

Kate

Hi Marien, When you say you "cannot adjust the page width"... do you mean you're not able to? Or, you don't want to, taking into consideration all visitors?

leukerder

Hi Kate, I would like to install Platform Pro to create a canvaspage for the FB Fanpage using iframes. However a FB Fanpage has to be 520px wide and in the PlatformPro settings i can't get the template total width smaller then 800px. What would be the ideal solution to create a template with a fixed with of 520px?

cmunns

Use custom css to override the layout editor. ` #site .content, .wcontent, #primary-nav ul.main-nav.nosearch { width: 520px !important; } `

ricardo

You can also use plugins Marien! Ricardo

leukerder

Thanks Adam, So when i use one main column as default layout, everything will auto-fit in the 520px wide page?

leukerder

@ Ricardo what plugin, i've been searching for plugins to create FB canvas pages, but couldn't find them

Kate

Hi Marien, If you adjust the width to 520px, yes, it should all fit.