Sign in to follow this  
isawhneygmailcom

Not seeing all plugins...

isawhneygmailcom

I recently installed the Platform Pro template for a site and noticed that not all the plugins etc are showing up... For example: 1. Cannot see Page Navi by default 2. Cannot see the page Templates Is this normal or could I be missing something? I started with the Platform Pro framework for the theme...

ricardo

Hi! What do you mean? You don't see the result in the public area of the website? Ricardo

isawhneygmailcom

Platform Pro theme had multiple plugins included out of the box... How come I do not see these in the WordPress plugin section?

timlinson

Are you referring to the list of plugins on the welcome page? Those aren't installed, just compatible:

Although PlatformPro is universally plugin compatible, we have added "advanced" graphical/functional support for several WordPress plugins. It's your responsibility to install and activate each plugin, which can be done through "plugins" > "Add New" or through the developers site where you can download them manually (e.g. CForms).

ricardo

No, there's no plugin pre-installed. Read what it says under Install Plugin in PlatformPro Settings > Welcome. Ricardo

isawhneygmailcom

Interesting! Thanks folks!

aemillerco

While the themes are great, the docs leave a lot to be desired. I can see where people would be confused. I too thought some plugins were integrated into the core code. From the docs:

WP Page-Navi (Pro) The WP Page-Navi plugin is another integrated plugin that was made into a section.
"Another integrated plugin"????