Sign in to follow this  
mikesireci

How to hide post title

mikesireci

Hello, I see in the Blog and Posts Section of the PlatformPro Settings where I can choose whether or not to show page titles. What I don't see is how to do that with post titles. I've started using firebug to manipulate css for things like colors and font, but not how to hide a title all together. Perhaps I need to use a hook? I've started using a plugin called seopressor, in order to help me maximize my on page seo. But it doesn't recognize the post title as an h1. Instead I have to put an h1 into the top of the post content area. If I do that though, then I now have two titles showing. If I don't put in a normal post title, then I can't tell one post from another in other areas of the blog. So, how do I keep both, but not show both? Thanks in advance, Mike

kastelic

It depends on how wide you have your page. For example, I have mine on the default width (i think its 960px) so when i set the background image to a 1000px image and set the horizontal to 50%, i can see about 20px of the image on either side of my site. I would just upload a dummy image and play with it.

kastelic

Try this in your CSS:

.post-title {display:none}

mikesireci

Worked like a champ. Thanks for the quick help:) Mike