Sign in to follow this  
leslieannjones

Move PostNav Section

leslieannjones

Hi, I've looked all over the forums for a solution to this, and I couldn't find anything, so I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere. On my single post page, I'd like to move the post navigation bar below the rest of the content, including the comments. That means that I'd also like it hidden at the top. I'm using PlatformPro, and I can use the code

#postnav{display:none}

in my custom CSS to hide what's there already, but I don't really want it hidden. I want it moved. Any suggestions on what code to use and where to place it? I appreciate your help! Thanks! Leslie Ann http://leslieannjones.com

catrina

First, you'll need to remove the #postnav display code you already put so that it appears again. Go to Settings > Template Setup > Select Single Post Content Area from the "Select Template Area" dropdown list. In the section on the left, drag Post Navigation below the Comment Form box. Your settings will save automatically.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

leslieannjones

Thanks, Catrina. Now I feel really silly! I've looked at the Single Post Page template a hundred times, but I never saw the Content Page.