Sign in to follow this  
jbrollier

H1, H2 tags font size

jbrollier

I can't figure out how to adjust the font size of my H1, 2, and 3 tags. I can see how to change the font, but not the size. Help please.

catrina

Try adding this CSS to your custom CSS code area:

h1 {font-size: #px;}
	h2 {font-size: #px;}
	h3 {font-size: #px;}

Some h1, h2, and h3 tags do get specific, though (i.e. h2.entry-title for the post titles in PlatformPro) so if some changes with the size aren't made, you need to be more specific with the selectors.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jbrollier

Thank you Catrina, guess I am just too inexperinced to know where to go from here. I entered the code you gave me but I still don't find a way to select the size of the font. Maybe I need to hire you to help me design my site?

catrina
h1 {font-size: #px;}
	h2 {font-size: #px;}
	h3 {font-size: #px;}

In the code above, you'll need to change the # to the number values you want for the size (i.e. 12px, 14px, etc.) Which theme are you using and which text do you want to resize?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jbrollier

I am using Platform Pro. I followed your advice and it worked! Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it. I also sent you an email about helping me design my site.