Sign in to follow this  
markmaxhamburg

Floating and changing size of Feature slider

markmaxhamburg

Try to change Feature slider width to 460px.

#feature_slider,
	#site #feature .content,
	#feature .content .content-pad{
		float:left;
		width:460px;
		}

Want to floating slider left and sidebar right. But it seems #cyle comes with inline styles so floating does not work. See Screenshot NEWS & WERBUNG Section shout float up just to the right of the slider, you know. Any suggestions? Thank you very much!

markmaxhamburg

Sorry, is password protected. Therefor the screenshot with "Firebug Light" and site classes at bottom.

catrina

I think the best way to go is pushing the two sidebars up using

margin-top: -200px;

and adjusting the number until they're aligned correctly. Can you paste the code for those sidebars so I can see the selectors for them?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

Thanks. Here is the code you will need to add to the custom CSS area or base.css file:

#sidebar-wrap {margin-top: -390px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

markmaxhamburg

Great, Catrina. Was so simple, but I thought you would have to engage more deeply. Thank you very much!

markmaxhamburg

Sorry, Catrina, another problem came up with this issue: There are two borders with the slider image, left and right, black and 5px tall. I could reset that background at

#feature .content #feature-area .fcontainer

But it seems some padding remaining. Black 5px border is gone with beackground, but its space not. I can??t find any class to delete that redundant space/distance. Actual you ll see it at the left in slider. http://publizieren-im-netz.de/qs/papalapapi/ Pleas help. Thank you!

cmunns

Not sure if this whole approach is the best solution, but i think this is what you are missing ` #feature-area, .feature-wrap, #feature_slider .fmedia, #feature_slider .fcontent, #feature_slider .text-bottom .fmedia .dcol-pad, #feature_slider .text-bottom .feature-pad, #feature_slider .text-none .fmedia .dcol-pad { width: 460px; } `

markmaxhamburg

Great. It is. Thank you, Adam! Very good!