Sign in to follow this  
Keith Vaugh

Can someone explain the sidebars please

Keith Vaugh

Hi all Getting confused with these sidebars and need to find out if my thinking is correct. All side bars hold widgets. The primary is the one I have been using, but from my reading the support documentation, I learned that if I hide it on some pages then the secondary sidebar should appear. This has not happened in my experience. The only time I see the secondary side bar is if I have the two side bar option selected. The tertiary side bar has not appeared at all for me even though I have popped some widgets into it. Is there a setting that I should have activated somewhere that I may have missed. Thanks in advance

catrina
The tertiary side bar has not appeared at all for me even though I have popped some widgets into it. Is there a setting that I should have activated somewhere that I may have missed.
There is no setting. The tertiary sidebar widgets should appear automatically. Is there a live link you can post?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Keith Vaugh

Hi Catrina Sorry I have no live link at the moment currently working on the development of a site. Will try with some else in the tertiary sidebar.

Keith Vaugh

Finally got this sorted. It was relatively simple in the end, but the documentation lacks in this area. All the was need was to add the Secondary and Tertiary sidebar options to the Sidebar 1(or 2) template in the template setup section of Platform Pro.