Sign in to follow this  
ayben

openx platform pro

ayben

I am trying to integrate OpenX with a WordPress multi-site. My client wants horizontal banner ads at the top, but I can't seem to figure out how to put the OpenX widget in the header section. I've been playing with the free version and also tested out the pagelines platform pro. Is it possible to do?

timlinson

From what I gather on their faq page, these are the only 2 ways you can insert an openx banner:

• You can now add OpenX banners within your posts using the macro "{openx:NN}" where NN is the OpenX zone ID that you want to display.
  • This plugin also provides a widget which can be added to the WordPress sidebar.

If that's the case, I'm not sure you'll be able to get it in the header even with hooks. The closest would be a to put their widget in the universal sidebar, but that won't go as high as the header.

ayben

Thanks, Tim. I was afraid you'd say that... what a shame! I could technically try and place it withing a box, maybe... but how do you control box width? because if I could customize that I could use macro...

timlinson

You mean our Box custom post type? Those can be customized with css.