Sign in to follow this  
bluebiz

Carousel no thumb available

bluebiz

Hi I'm a newbie hoping you can help. I've searched the forums and can't find a solution so here are my details:- * Link to the page is * Using WhiteHousePro3 * Using Wordpress 3.1.2 * Have set a featured image for every post. All images are 400 x 400 pixels and within Wordpress are selected on 150x150. * Have selected "Post Thumbnails" under the carousel page template * Have selected 9 as max carousel items (this is how many "no thumb available" images appear but it makes no difference if I leave this field blank). * I'm only using four plugins and don't have any extras sitting deactivated. * I ran the markup validation service on the page and it came up with the following repeated errors:- 1. saying the height attribute is used twice on every image. 2. saying the required attribute "alt" is missing on every image. Thank you for your assistance. Please let me know if you need any further information. Kind regards Mel Irvine

timlinson

Make sure you're using the latest WhiteHousePro. There was a carousel issue fixed in WHP 3.1.4 (latest is 3.1.5).

bluebiz

Thank you Tim for your quick response. I don't feel so stupid now. I've installed the upgrade and the carousel is working fine now. Thanks again. Mel