Sign in to follow this  
saipan0509

How to invisible facebook plugins in some pages?

saipan0509

i have inserted the code inside the sidebar.php "sidebar-wrap"->"sidebar1"->"scolumn-pad" however, when i click the box in 'Pages'->"Hide Primary Sidebar", the original content in primary sidebar had gone, but my facebook plugins still exist. How can i make them invisible? Thank you. my page: http://dev.gstl.hk/saipanapp/mangapodp/?page_id=14

timlinson
i have inserted the code inside the sidebar.php "sidebar-wrap"->"sidebar1"->"scolumn-pad"
What does this mean exactly? What did you add and how did you add it exactly? FYI this is not the recommended way to add php code into the theme, but in order to help we still need to see what you put in and how.

saipan0509

i am using the theme called "Platform" My flow: First i login the wordpress control platform then i go to appearance->editor and i choose the sidebar.php in the right hand side finally, i insert the html code of facebook plugins into the div called "sidebar1" is there any other better way to add my php/html code? thank you

Kate

Well, what you could do is install a plugin that allows you to use PHP code in widgets. Then you can use one of those widgets via "Appearance->Widgets". Make sense?

saipan0509

Kate, I have created my custom widgets to solve my problem. Thank all.