Sign in to follow this  
fredmbarrett

CSS to Design Control Menu Mapping?

fredmbarrett

Does anyone have a mapping in PlatformPro which of the "Primary, Secondary and Tertiary" font colors actually map to a menu navigation, post comment header or other element? I understand a portion of the "globalness" of these settings, but one of the things the Atahualpa template does reasonably well is isolate the settings into their "region groups" (e.g. header, content, footer), whereas I am spending an inordinate amount of time in "Element Inspector" and (my favorite) Stylizer trying to isolate an element and then figure out which Design Control is controlling it. Thanks in advance for any assist!

cshoffmann

Take a look at the screenshot on this recent thread: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/8631 Here's what I have using: #primary-nav li a { background: #903592; } #primary-nav .main-nav li a:hover{ background: #903592; } #primary-nav { background: #903592; } Perhaps, you can look for those tags in your inspect element tool and then compare the color to the design control. this is on my list to do, but have not done it yet. I have a number of custom code menus I use so I have not been using design control for a lot of my menu styling. Sorry, but I will have to follow up with a good map.