Sign in to follow this  
mhuntcampaign

Removing space between the header logo and the main nav

mhuntcampaign

Hi Everyone Here's the site I'm working on with Platform Pro: http://www.huntforcouncil.com/ I'd like to remove some space between the header logo and the main nav; about 20 pixels (ie., shorten the vertical distance). Any way to do this? I've already added this to the custom CSS in PP Settings (which helped to center the header logo): #branding .content-pad { padding: 20px 0px 15px; } THANK YOU!

timothy

I also want to know how to close the gap between the logo and menu.

mhuntcampaign

I got this answer from Ricardo. Changing 15px to 0px worked well enough. There is still a small gap, but its okay for me. The custom code from Ricardo did not work for me. Thanks Ricardo! ------- Marc, The shorthand for CSS padding and margin elements is given clockwise and starts at 12, the top, which makes Chris' code something like this: padding: 20px (top) 0px (right) 15px (bottom) __ (left - omitted); Change 15 to 0 (zero) and if that is not enough add this: #branding .content-pad, #branding .branding_wrap { padding-bottom: 0; margin-bottom: 0; } Ricardo

ricardo

Marc, I wasn't really sure there was a lot of space there. There's still 8 pixels to squeeze =) but anyway, your header looks better now. Ricardo