Sign in to follow this  
nikopol

Features in Background Area

nikopol

Hello, 2 months ago i asked for a way to embed my header into the black background area in this thread and it worked perfectly. Now I need a way to add the features area to the background as well. If I manually do this through the template setup, the feature are will appear below the header where I want but it will have a white background. I don't know if I'm being clear enough but I can post some screens of what happens vs. what I need to provide clarity. The site is http://comicvania.com/ I basically want the feature slides below the header to appear in the black background instead of the white content area. Thanks in advance! Edit: I should add that I'm a complete newb at codes and stuff and if the solution requires doing anything more than adding a custom css code, speak as if you're talking to a kindergardener xD

cmunns

Can't you just move the feature slider into the header template area using drag and drop

nikopol

When I do that, the feature generates a white background inside the black area. So it still doesn't register as part of the black background.

timlinson

I'm not sure if this will work without seeing it activated on your site, but.. `#feature {background:black;}` If that doesn't do it, we probably need at least a screenshot to see what's going on.

nikopol

that did not work, I decided to move the features to the footer area and I think I'm happy with it. One thing that's bothering me is the thin white line appearing below the features. Is there a way to remove that? http://comicvania.com/ Scroll to the very bottom to see

catrina

To hide it, add this CSS code to your custom CSS area:

#feature-footer {display: none;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse