Sign in to follow this  
peterluit

where to set/change css for BuddyPress with PF Base

peterluit

Maybe this question has already been asked, but could not find it. I am using PFP and Base as the ChildTheme within an integrated BuddyPress installation. I am now looking for a way how to change several settings within some BuddyPress UI things (colors, fonts, menus). I would like to know which CSS to use, or from what CSS to copy the original BP settings and where to copy them and change them in the Base child theme. Thanks, Peter

peterluit

Might this be the answer (copy this in style.css in base and then start changing in base.css?) /* Inherit the default theme styles */ @import url( ../../plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/_inc/css/default.css ); /* Inherit the default theme adminbar styles */ @import url( ../../plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/_inc/css/adminbar.css );

aolivoper

Hi Peter, i'm trying to modify the look and feel of buddypress register/login area, what i'm using is a free widget to set those options on my sidebar, instead of the default top-bar of bp. What i put on the css custom code was this: #wp-admin-bar .padder { display: none; With that, you get the top bar away and you can set the "buddybar widget" on your sidebar. However, i'm a completly newbie on css and i'm getting hard time trying to set the css of that widget correctly :( If you find any other thing that could help to get this done, please share it here ^^

cmunns

In theme.css there is a BUDDYPRESS Section noted by a commented block

peterluit

@adam, ok, thanks, can I make my changes in PF Base in base.css? Or do I first have to @import....?

cmunns

you can apply them normally in base.css