Sign in to follow this  
tfalkowski

Fotomoto.com Integration?

tfalkowski

Is it possible to get the fotomoto plugin to work with pagelines?

Kate

I haven't personally tried it, but you could certainly give it a shot and post back here if you experience any difficulties.

tfalkowski

Well, This is actually why I asked the question to begin with. I have the plugin installed yet it does not seem to recognize any of my photos. Therefore, the links to buy print etc. do not show up. I realize it might be a stretch asking for help here but near as I can tell it appears to but a compatibility problem. Thanks in advance, -Thomas

cmunns

Do you have a link to your site? It might have some js conflict. Also, make sure the plugin is compatible with your version of WP to begin with.

tfalkowski

Nevermind.. I had a setting in the plugin set to the wrong value. Fotomoto works with platform. Thanks, -Thomas

tfalkowski

Ok, A couple of quick formatting questions. How would I go about removing the Buy Prints link from the Main blog page Thus having it only appear on the single pages? Also, is it possible to get rid of the | after buy Prints? See what I am talking about here: www.terra-trekking.com Thank you in advance, -Thomas

catrina

Before I give you a code, in the plugin are there any settings for hiding/displaying the "Buy Print" link? To hide that | after the "Buy Print" link, add this CSS to your custom CSS area:

li.FotomotoSeparator {display: none;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

tfalkowski

Got it. There was an option to turn it off on the main page. Thanks for your help, -Thomas