Sign in to follow this  
saivondavid

What is the best Platform to use

saivondavid

Hi, The original plan was to make 7 wordpress sites and network them together to act as a multi-blog site. After running into your platforms, I believe this process could be simplified....not quite sure how or which platform would work best for me. The network of blogs will have 4 different themes....the banner and navigation will stay consistent regardless. What would be the best way to do this using your software??

cshoffmann

Platform Pro Developer using Base for each site with custom css to complete styling of each look. You may select to use WP MultiSite as your CMS. Anyhow, let us know how we may help.

saivondavid

Thank you for your prompt response. Honestly I just recently learned XHTML and CSS.I'm fairly capable of create a HTML page and doing some styling with css With Platform developer Pro...would it be hard to style each page of a single blog site, so each member has access to the appropriate pages?....or should i create a multi page blog site with the members having full access to the appropriate pages? do you need to have this software on every computer/phone that will be posting to the blog? how tough would it be to style the css using your software? Platform Pro Developer using Base for each site with custom css to complete styling of each look. You may select to use WP MultiSite as your CMS. Anyhow, let us know how we may help.