Sign in to follow this  
alamedacomputers

menu bar

timlinson

That's how WHP comes out of the box. I'm not sure how your menus got the way they are (including your subnav from another thread). Double check Appearance > Menus and make sure nothing strange is set as your primary nav. Also I notice you're using WHP 3.1.1, so you might try upgrading to the latest WHP 3.1.5.

alamedacomputers

I think my subnav from another thread is from a page I have permanently deleted. I had some extra pages I had created I had created and I think the subnav was in one of them and I permanently deleted them. I have looked thru' all my pages twice and there are NO entries in the subnav area. any ideas? thanks for your help so far ? jc

cmunns

Did you create a custom nav under APPEARANCE - MENUS (don't forget the theme location)

cmunns

Try removing the google ad to see if that script is causing the nav to not make it on the page.

alamedacomputers

took out the google ads and all my other listing pages and it is still there..... jc

timlinson
I believe this link might be from a page that was already permanently deleted. Is this possible?
I don't see how this would happen, but if it did, it would be a bug with wordpress itself. Only other thing I can suggest is to update from WHP 3.1.2 to 3.1.5. I don't think anything like this was "fixed" in the last few minor versions, but you never know.