Sign in to follow this  
roberto

few questions

roberto

Hi! (i'm italian, sorry for my english) I have few question. I'm using Whitehouse 2.0 (free version) in my wordpress blog. So, is there a way to translate the theme in italian? There are parts that is always in english(like here catturaqr.png) Another question: can i move the title of the articles? For example in this way: 21854086.png mine is this: 22650319.png or is only a whitehousepro feature? :P

catrina

It's possible to translate the theme in Italian by installing a translation plugin (like this one: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/global-translator/) To get your posts to look that way (with the title position changed), you'll need to go to Theme Options > Pages And Posts > Select "Only on blog pages and search" under the Post Thumbnail Placement section. Once you do that, edit a post and set a featured image by clicking on the "Set featured image" link on the right side, uploading an image of your choice, and clicking "Use as featured image" at the bottom. Remember to update the post so that the changes are saved.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

roberto

Thanks. I installed that plugin some time ago, but the part that I linked above is always in English ... And I do not have that option in 'Pages and Posts' ...

Kate

Hi Roberto, For the thumbnail setting, go here: Theme Options->Pages and Posts->Post Thumbnail Placement->Only on blog pages and search. Select that, and save the settings.

roberto

In pages and posts i have: WP Page Titles Post Footer Link Text Post Footer Social Links Text Post Footer Sharing Icons

cmunns

That's because you are using the free version.

roberto

yes I told in the first post, ok, no problem ;)