Sign in to follow this  
coalguru

iForum Integration

coalguru

Just installed iBlogPro theme with some design changes on my blog coal-guru.com The bbPress forum is installed and light-integrated, so it works. The deep-integration from scratch does not work - after inclusion of 'required-once' statement the browser receives RSS feed instead of HTML - the source code of received page from bbPress shows some RSS stuff at the header. I will try to go deeper into that today.

cmunns

Illya, Do you have any more info to report? What line did you use with the require_once?

coalguru

As it clear, it is not a problem of iForum. First I check that light-integration goes well. Sign in and out goes smooth between bbPress and Wordpress blog. That works OK. Forum and blog are generally working OK. Now I add to the bb-config.php the line: require_once('/home/content/16/5377016/html/wp-load.php' ); The path is actual of my server on GoDaddy ( the same result tested with ./../wp-load.php). After that forum can not be open in my browser (Safari) - the error is "Can not load content feed://coal-guru.com/forum/, the content is unknown format (PubSub:2) etc.. Admin page opens though and iForum theme can be activated well. The forum loads with error: iBlogPro Needs To Be Activated It appears you have deeply integrated with WordPress but still need to activate iBlogPro 3.5.5 or newer on that install. That is the case.

cmunns

So then do you not have at least iBLogPro 3.5.5?

coalguru

Yes, I hope. I'd purchased few days ago, hopefully last version? IBlog4 Dev ...