Sign in to follow this  
atingram

Can't find Dynamic.css File

atingram

Uploaded lastest version of Platform pro with the latest version of WP. Received the usual: Your dynamic CSS file is not writable by the server. To fix just change the file permissions of your dynamic.css file to 666, and you'll be all set. After setting your file permissions, hit the save button so your dynamic CSS can be generated. The file is located here: /public_html/wp-content/uploads/pagelines/dynamic.css The only problem is that the pagelines directory does not exist. I created the directory, but I still don't have a dynamic.css file. Any ideas?

Simon

Go to `misc` settings and enable inline css.

atingram

Already did this, but I'm having some issue still with updates and plugins. Would like to fix permanently with finding or creating the dynamic.css

timlinson
I'm having some issue still with updates and plugins.
That's not really related to the dynamic css. Go ahead and start some support threads for those issues. Regarding the dynamic css - you enabled inline css, and it's still trying to write to a file?

koci

I'm having the same issue: Uploaded lastest version of Platform pro with the latest version of WP. Received the usual: Your dynamic CSS file is not writable by the server. To fix just change the file permissions of your dynamic.css file to 666, and you'll be all set. After setting your file permissions, hit the save button so your dynamic CSS can be generated. The file is located here: /public_html/wp-content/uploads/pagelines/dynamic.css The only problem is that the pagelines directory does not exist. ALSO changed to inline and still nothing, there is no dynamic.css file to be found.

Simon

Inline means it is loaded inline within the page code, look at the source of the page and you will see all the css at the top.

koci

fixed it by turning off php safe mode and opnning the folder permissions, :)