Sign in to follow this  
mlundsveen

Plugin PHP code in Template

mlundsveen

Hey Im currently developing a site with the PlatformPRO framework. The Feature thing in Platform dident work out as I wanted. So I found the WP Featured Content Slider witch works perfectly for my in other sites. But I cant figure out where to put the PHP code in the template. I only want it on the front page of the site.

catrina

You can place the PHP code using a hook (basically, a code you can implement that will place something where you want it to go). If you're not familiar with hooks, this a good place to start: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme The hook that you're probably looking for is

pagelines_after_primary-nav

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mlundsveen

Okey that did not help me much actually. In every other wordpress theme I just need to add the "<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/wp-featured-content-slider/content-slider.php'); ?>" code to the PHP code of the loop. How do I do this in Platform? And I need the plugin to only show on the index page not categories etc.

catrina

If you want to add it to the loop, the file you're looking for is template.postloop.php.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

domirous

Where finding this template.postloop.php? I search into all directories but... Cannot find. Give us the path. Yhank you

domirous

I've just see where I can modify this php file. Into the appearance-> editor section. Regards