Sign in to follow this  
ramouflard

Problem with the feature slider

ramouflard

Hi guys, I've got a problem with my feature slider and can really not figure out the solution. When I test my website locally, everything works fine : my featurenav displays the number correctly. image.png When on my server, numbers are not displaying as you can see here : http://www.mutinerie.org/accueil/ At the beginning, like others on this forum, I had this message showing : "Dynamic CSS File Not Writable Your dynamic CSS file is not writable by the server. To fix just change the file permissions of your dynamic.css file to 666, and you'll be all set. After setting your file permissions, hit the save button so your dynamic CSS can be generated. The file is located here: /pagelines/dynamic.css" It's not showing anymore... I have changed the authorization for the dynamic.css file located in uploads to 777 and nothing changed. I really do not know what to do. I would be really glad if you could help me on this one. Happy eastern holidays guys

ramouflard

By the way, when I turn the timeout on, features do not change... Maybe it can help.

catrina
I have changed the authorization for the dynamic.css file located in uploads to 777
Shouldn't you be changing it to 666 instead?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ramouflard

Ok guys, I just found that a ******* plugin was messing the all thing up :P I autosolved my problem. I might give myself a karma. Sorry about being so enthusiastic but you know the feeling of relief after spending long hours on a problem :) Cheers

ramouflard

In order to help the community, here is the plugin that did cause the problem : AdGallery Slider By the way, thks Catrina for your time. I chose 777 cause it offers even more possibilities than 666 (I also tried 666)