Sign in to follow this  
dherries

Disappearing Feature Background Image

dherries

I have created a feature set on http://productivitymastery.com/ included in the feature is a background image on each feature. When you open the site you will see the feature play. As you can see the background image goes black when it should be the same on every feature. When I edit the feature the image is indicated in the source location but the image is not previewed. I have reloaded the image several time but the problem seems to move from one slide to another. What do I need to do to correct this?

catrina

When I watch the features play, the black appears after 3 or 4 slides. If the Feature Image Background isn't showing up in the preview in the feature editor, that is also be part of the problem. Have you tried uploading a different image to see if the problem persists?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

dherries

I have tried the image in JPG, GIF and PNG formats with the same issue. It seems to be random, I can populate the background image in all of the features and there is no prediction as to where it will be blank. When I look at the background image in the feature the address for the image is shown but no thumbnail is displayed. Wierd.

catrina

I'm thinking that it has to do with a problem in the settings, not the image. Did you try deactivating plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

dherries

What plugins should I deactivate?

kastelic

All of them, then if the problem is fixed, reactivate one by one until the problem shows up again, then you've found your culprit. I do see a shortcode showing up on your page, [matrix gallery1 /], is this some other gallery plugin?