Sign in to follow this  
rainbowmosaics

HOME button iBlog4 question?

rainbowmosaics

I hope I can explain this ok... I want to setup the HOME icon on the top nav to go to a page called HOME rather than to the latest posts, but the only way I can get it to work is to create a page called HOME. The bad news is that the page name HOME also shows up in the menu bar again so I basically have two HOME buttons. What I would like to do is have the HOME icon button go to a page called home and then have a menu bar link for BLOG that goes to the latest posts so HOME becomes the front page, not the blog posts. I know how to do this in SETTINGS>READING. My problem is the fact that when I create the HOME page, it creates a menu bar button that I dont want because then I dont have rrom for BLOG button. I hope that makes sense...I guess I am looking to see how to create a page called home and not have it automatically create a menu bar button so I can just use the HOME icon. Thanks! Flo I know how to direc the

rainbowmosaics

I just found this post and it answered my question: # ... How can I create pages without revealing their existence in the menu section? Hope this makes sense. Thanks Celine :-) Hi Celine, Using custom menus (Appearance->Menus) you can control what does and doesn't appear by "manually" placing the menu items in. Web Designer and Developer | PageLines Moderator