Sign in to follow this  
kamibayasi

sticky posts on category posts page

kamibayasi

I've searched through FAQs but could not find the answer. I am using PlatformPro Does anyone know how to pull the sticky posts of one category to the too of posts page of the same category? I know that I can simply create a banner for this, but I am thinking it is not that hard to do automatically. Thank you for your help in advance

catrina

To clarify: do you want pull sticky posts of a category and place them inside of a category page (a page that includes posts inside the category)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kamibayasi

Thank you for your comment, Catrina. And, yes, that is exactly what I am trying to do.

catrina

First, you'll need to determine which category you want to pull the sticky posts from and from there, you need to make sure you have correct ID for it (which you can find in the Categories page in the Dashboard). Is your blog layout already in magazine mode?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse