Sign in to follow this  
andywriter

Morefoot text widget italicised

andywriter

In Platform Pro I'm trying to add a text widget to the right morefoot on a particular page and the title and main body are appearing in italics without the aid of coding. I'm not experiencing this on other pages. How can I change the text style within the widget, or is the problem with the page settings?

Kate

Hi Andrea, I would run the page through a validator to make sure you're not missing an end tag somewhere.

andywriter

Hi Kate, Thanks for the suggestion but nope, that's not it. Anyone else got any ideas? I've attached a screenshot to illustrate the problem - check out the text on the right morefoot widget. <a href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/zhhVa.png' alt='zhhVa.png'>

andywriter

Sorry - I'll try that link again: 5643003410_6a8a8edef7.jpg

kastelic

Not sure how it got that way but you could try this in Custom Code -> Custom CSS:

.widget{font-style:normal}

andywriter

Hi Jimmy, it got like that when I dragged the widget from the morefoot middle to the morefoot right section - I'm guessing I can't do that? I tried the custom CSS change you suggested in the CSS rules box, but it hasn't worked.

catrina

It looks like a post area rather than a widget... unless I'm look at it wrong. Can you provide a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

andywriter

Fixed! Kate was right, I was missing an end tag that the validator didn't pick up. Thanks for all the help, guys!