Sign in to follow this  
sowerbgmailcom

WHP3.0.1 and 3 deep sub menus

sowerbgmailcom

Hi - I can't get the fourth level of submenues to show on this site- for example under Documentation/user documentation/tslope verification manual there is a page called chapt 1 you can see by the url that i have correctly nested the page but it won't show. I also tried setting up a WP custom menu - but WP warned me that custom menus weren't supported by my theme and I could see nowhere in WHP options to set the default menu to the custom Any ideas! I was going to hack the header.php as suggested on another thread - but there appears to be no navi in my header.php !

cmunns

You'll need to find the functions_body.php file and look for this line: ` function pagelines_nav($name = '', $class = '', $depth = 1, $dropdown = false, $home = true){ ?> ` Change the depth value as needed.

sowerbgmailcom

hmm there is no such file that I can see - even looking via ftp - I found _sub_nav.php which seems to be about right - but its much too complex php for me to hack it by myself Any other suggestions?

timlinson

functions_body.php is located in this folder (the bolded part might be slightly different for you): wp-content/themes/whitehousepro3_dev/core/templates The line in question is about halfway down. You just have to change one thing on that line.. change `$depth = 1` to `$depth = 2` or higher as desired.

sowerbgmailcom

Sorry guys I'm on verge of changing themes over this. We must be talking about different versions - because the file you mention aren't to found! I running WhitehousePro 3.0.1 I have wp-content/WhiteHousePro/core in this directory there are the following directories: admin css functions images inits js library plugins NO template directory no sign of a file called functions_body.php in any of the directories I do have Any other ideas (can't actually believe that this is just not a theme option - or the default isn't to reflect the structure of the pages as setup in WP)

catrina

I believe we are talking about different versions since I think the function file you're trying to look for wasn't added until version 3.1.2. Have you tried upgrading the theme?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse