Sign in to follow this  
stewx

Hide feature boxes on home page only

stewx

But use them on other pages. I want the home page to have the slider but not feature boxes, I use the feature boxes as a nav on other pages. Any way to do this? Also, if there's a way to make the sub nav use grandchildren that would be cool too, not on the side but on top. thanks!

catrina

You can enable the feature boxes on individual pages by checking the box next to "Show feature boxes (from feature setup) on this page." in the Page editor (you need to scroll down the page to see the settings). As for the subnav, do you mean that you want them grandchildren links to drop down?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

stewx

I have that unchecked on the home page http://stewx.com But they still show up. The home page is set to feature page default which is good, i dont want the page content, I just want the slider with no feature boxes. i tried specifying the pages in each feature box, but that still leaves a strange line on the home page...

stewx

I added this: .fboxes{display:none} to the custom code, but that kills them for all pages, anyway to specify the home page?

cmunns

Yes. .home .fboxes {display:none;}

stewx

Perfect! That did it, thanks!! Great theme/support