Sign in to follow this  
phollist

WHP3 Remove Main (Left) Sidebar

phollist

I would like to remove the sidebar from my home page. It is built using the Feature Page - Standard Template. I was able to remove Comments from this template after I founnd a solution in the Forum instructing me to uncheck the Allow Comments box that appears with the Quick Edit option. I found a suggestion posted by Andrew Powers 11 months ago instructing me to make some changes in "template_posts.php" in the library folder. I have no idea how to get to the library folder. Is there a way to access it through the Dashboard? If not, how do I get to it?

catrina

To get to the files in the library folder, you can access them through Appearance > Editor. Once you're on that page, you'll see a list of files on the right side that you can choose from.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

phollist

With the HTML changes posted by Andrew Powers 11 months ago and Catrina's instructions on how to open the library folder and edit "template_posts.php, I have made the required modifications. The sidebar is gone from my home page. Thank you very much.