Sign in to follow this  
dlawrie

PageLines BuddyPress Options

dlawrie

Hello. Just installed PageLines. Once integrating with BuddyPress though this seems to put a nav option bar at the top of the site. Is there anyway to integrate these BuddyPress options elsewhere within the site? img1.jpg thank you

cshoffmann

Put this in custom code to get the buddypress bar to go away: #wp-admin-bar .padder { display: none; } Now, use your nav menus to have the pages listed for Buddypress options and you should take a look at the Buddypress widgets available that could be used in the sidebars throughout the theme.

ricardo

Hi David! Like moving that bar elsewhere or removing? Ricardo

dlawrie

Hi Guys. Thanks for the responses. Ricardo - right now I think if BuddyPress has some widgets to replicate BuddyPress functions I can place them in the right nav perhaps. I'm pretty new to Wordpress and actually if you or someone else would like to earn a few $ I could do with perhaps 8 or 10 hours worth of development time to get my template ship shape. The PageLines structure seems easy but there are a few custom features for which I could use a seasoned Wordpress developer. thank you. You can e-mail me david@aera.mobi if you'd like to learn more.