Sign in to follow this  
patrryk22

Buddypresss Slider login

cmunns

and you updated your wp-config.php file ? Disable the BuddyPress Admin Bar by adding this to your wp-config.php file: define( 'BP_DISABLE_ADMIN_BAR', false );

patrryk22

i have like this in wp-confing.php define('AUTH_KEY', 'put your unique phrase here'); define('SECURE_AUTH_KEY', 'put your unique phrase here'); define('LOGGED_IN_KEY', 'put your unique phrase here'); define('NONCE_KEY', 'put your unique phrase here'); define('AUTH_SALT', 'put your unique phrase here'); define('SECURE_AUTH_SALT', 'put your unique phrase here'); define('LOGGED_IN_SALT', 'put your unique phrase here'); define('NONCE_SALT', 'put your unique phrase here'); define( 'BP_DISABLE_ADMIN_BAR', false );

patrryk22

adam what am i doing wrong

patrryk22

will anyone helps ? does any one mad it works?

patrryk22

guys does any baudy knows ?

catrina

Patryk, I can't view your test site so I can't check to see what might be wrong. Have you tried deactivating any other plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hyest

Hey Patrick! I just purchased Station Pro theme (i'm sure this will be the same for all the pagelines themes) and I was having the same problem. I added that line to wp-config file and activated (still didn't show). The trick is to go in to the themes directory and edit the header.php file. Add this line of code RIGHT UNDER the Body tag

<?php if(function_exists(updateHeader)) updateHeader(); ?>

It works great!