Sign in to follow this  
jankowalski

setting up caorusell for WP prettyPhoto and NextGEN Gallery.

jankowalski

i use NextGEN Gallery and WP prettyPhoto for lightbox effects. i m trying to set it up for caorusell page. So far i have set carousell image mode to work with Nextgen Gallery plugin. Now i want to use lightbox effect from WP prettyPhoto so in Nextgen gallery options, i found effect tab and set link code line as custom: %GALLERY_NAME% I have created also new carousel page and pasted gallery [nggallery id=2] prettyPhoto lightbox works for gallery but not for carousell. how should i modify carousel to make it work?

cmunns

There are certain settings in which it will work for the carousel, but it might not work if it is applying the same js twice. Do you have a link to the site?

jankowalski

Yes, i can send it to you by private message or email. Please, provide me some contact details.

cmunns

Sorry but I don't venture outside of the forum unless I'm doing consultations. Why can't you post it here if you don't mind me asking? It is a private forum.

jankowalski

i can not post here url adresses of my clients. sorry. Anyone else could help?

catrina

A live link would be really helpful in this case. Unless we can look at the website, we aren't too sure where to start with the problem. Perhaps you can start out by deactivating other plugins to see if the Lightbox effects plugin will work.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse