Sign in to follow this  
zolid

Changing colour of font in comment and contact forms

zolid

Hi there I am having a little issue with the colour of the font for the comment and contact form on the below website: http://www.delicatessenfilms.com.au My website background is black, and I've changed the 'box colour - primary elements' to black using design control, but this renders the black font used within the forms invisible! The problem is that if I change the box colour to a different shade in order to be able to see the black font it changes too many other parts of my website, and really I'd like it stay black.I'm currently using contact form 7 but it is the same with cforms, and I don't think I have any control over the comment form do I? I've read in many forums that to change the colour of the font is simple by changing it within the stylesheet - but after checking the stylesheet of platform pro I'm not sure it's so simple...It's a little sparser than the ones I'm used to! Could you please advise if there is a way I can the colour of the forms? White is all I'm after. I really appreciate any help you can give me :-) Kind regards Zoltan

cshoffmann

Put this in your custom code section of PP Settings: input, textarea { color: white; }

zolid

Amazing, THANKYOU! Love it when stuff is this simple :-D