Sign in to follow this  
lietus

PlatformPro 1.3.5 Sing Post page Layout Issue

lietus

My Default Layout settings is [two column / sidebar left] but on posts page and single post I need Sidebar Right Layout. for all posts page it works ok using "pagelines meta settings" but on actual single post there is no way to change layout. ps. settings/Blog And Posts/Posts Page Layout Mode (optional) = "one side bar on right" no effects.

lietus

Dear Shaun, as from my original post in my settings set : ps. settings/Blog And Posts/Posts Page Layout Mode (optional) = "one side bar on right" no effects. on single post pages bar on left looks like it's a PlatformPro 1.3.5 bug

cmunns

Single Post Pages have their own meta options. You need to set the global layout in the layout editor if you want single pages changed globally...otherwise choose for each page.

lietus

Thank you Adam. so there are no ways in PlatformPro to set special layout for post page different from Global Layout? if I'm going to make Left Side bar by default as a Global Layout than I would need to set Right side bar for every single page on my web site?

catrina
if I'm going to make Left Side bar by default as a Global Layout than I would need to set Right side bar for every single page on my web site?
Yes, if you want your single post pages to have right sidebars and the left sidebar on only one other page, you can that up in the post editor options.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

lietus

it's sounds frustrating... i need right side layout on 'Single post Pages' and for all other 20 web site page Right Side Layout--- so i have to do that manual for every single page? what is the point of PlatformPro than?

cmunns

If it's going to be right side layout for almost every page then just choose that as the default layout under PP SETTING - LAYOUT EDITOR

lietus

Dear, yes all set as posted in doc Right Side Layout for all BUT i do need specify left Side Layout for sing post page

catrina

For that single post page, you can edit the setting for left side layout in the post editor.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

lietus

in this case i have to do that for every new post? :)

kastelic

Just set the default for whatever type of page or post appears the most, and manually adjust all other pages.