Sign in to follow this  
chanchal

Showing Page Numbers instead of Previous/Next

chanchal

I want to modify my theme a little. In posts pages at bottom, there are Previous Entries and Next Entries.... I want to use Numbered Pages like 1.2.3.....50 Is there any option to do so?

cmunns

Download the WP-PageNavi plugin...IT does just this.

chanchal

I have installed WP Page Numbers Site URL from Wordpress and activated it, but still not showing...

Instructions - Code to add to your theme Add the code where you find previous_post() and next_post() functions. If you can't find these tags, place the code between endwhile; and endif; in the_loop.Code to add in your theme <?php if(function_exists('wp_page_numbers')) : wp_page_numbers(); endif; ?> Advanced (optional) settings Syntax: wp_page_numbers($start, $end); Example: wp_page_numbers("<div class='start'>", "</div>"); Instructions - Settings Most of the settings are already set to a default value if blank.Text options You can set all the texts to what ever you like, except the numbers. They will still be numbers. Number of pages to show This will limit your paging menu. Set a of maximum amount of pages to be displayed at the same time. If the textfield is blank, 10 is set by default. If 0 is set, it will not limit the paging. Theme folder name Copy one of the theme folders Edit the 'wp-page-numbers.css' to make your changes Rename your folder copy to a theme name Upload your folder into 'wp-content/plugins/wp-page-numbers/' Set your 'Theme folder name' in admin 'Settings / WP Page Numbers' 'Update settings'. Done!
Settings..... unable to define. How to do that?

chanchal

Thanks buddies. I got, installed and found working....