Sign in to follow this  
edge321

Features Video issue

edge321

Related to this post: Forum Topic How to stop the features to going to the next slide when playing a video. i would reply on the topic earlier but for some strange reason the system is logging me out every time i visit this topic. So, sorry for the double post

cmunns

This is why we created the play/pause button functionality for the feature slider. Is this not suitable for you?

edge321

Hey, i thought of that also, but that is not going to work for most people, they see the video, click om play and then the next slide comes, most people dont even see the pause button, maybe i figure something out for a workaround or make them see the button, it's a nice option in the slider! Is it possible to work with 2 sliders or can i have 1 slider with images on 1 page and a slider with video's on de second page? Possible?

timlinson
Is it possible to work with 2 sliders or can i have 1 slider with images on 1 page and a slider with video's on de second page?
You can't have 2 sliders on 1 page, but you can do the 2nd option. Each page can have its own feature set by editing the page and scrolling down to PageLines Meta Settings > Feature Slider Section.

edge321

Ofcourse, why didn't i think of that, that works for me. THX!