Sign in to follow this  
ingoalmag

Features only working when logged in

ingoalmag

Recently, and apparently without having changed anything (?) the features section is only working when logged in to wordpress. If anyone else looks, or if I log out and then look, only the first item it shown. http://ingoalmag.com

Kate

Hi David, Did you add any new plugins recently?

ingoalmag

No, in fact last night I disabled every single plugin and still had the problem.

cmunns

Are the other features marked as drafts? Also you are getting js errors that are more than likely causing the feature slider to not rotate. Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < ingoalmag.com:91 Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'superfish' Looks like you're missing a closing `` tag on one of your tracking scripts.

ingoalmag

No there are no features marked as drafts. Sorry - don't follow you on the rest...no other js erros that I know of...missing closing script tag? how would I know where?

timlinson

Did you put this in your PlatformPro > Settings > Custom Code > Footerscripts? or have a plugin that's embedding it? It's missing the closing `` tag. `

ingoalmag

got it - thanks....had added a custom script and it indeed was not closed!! Thank you.